Saturday 27 May 2023

Pink cowboy hats helping the egg shaped ball

 


A PERSONAL THANK YOU TO FANS OF BEYONCE AND HARRY STYLES

BT Murrayfield has been taken over this weekend and last by the abovementioned pop singers and their gaudily dressed followers. Best avoided as far as I'm concerned.

But that doesn't stop me from being grateful to them all. Someone told me the prices of the cheapest tickets to go and see these events. Eye watering, especially for what they are. But so, so welcome. These people are handing over a lot of money to the SRU. The SRU fund Edinburgh Rugby. My 2023/24 season ticket for the Dam Health Stadium has not increased in price from last year. Because the SRU are raking in the dosh from other sources...

And for that I don't care how weirdly they want to dress, as long as they're handing over all that cash.



No comments:

Post a Comment