Friday 13 March 2015

Did I just agree with Nigel Farage?!

 A BIT OF IRONY GOES A LONG WAY

Yesterday I posted my thoughts on the Jeremy Clarkson farrago and ended it with a quick dig at another pompous posh boy, Nigel Farage.  So I had to laugh this morning when I read that the ukip Dear Leader was being quoted on the same subject and that his views were not far off those I'd already expressed.  Ha ha.  I suppose it had to happen one day, that I actually find myself in agreement with a man I'd normally be the polar opposite of.

So well done Nigel for coming out with a bit of that famed common sense.  Although I hope nobody thinks this will entirely change my view of the man.  I still think he's an odious, racist, blustering, fear-mongering, tax avoiding, self important, pandering to the rich, proto-fascist, anti-democratic, grade A dickhead who’s a menace to civilised values and a poor excuse for a human being..

But it’s good to have sense of perspective sometimes, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment